The Homelight Plus range from Crittall Steel are designed for windows where smaller, typical sizes are specified, providing maximum daylight and incorporates larger areas of glazing than any other window of similar size.
Depending on the window application and the rating required, it features glazing up to 24 mm.
The Homelight Plus is an enhanced development of the beautiful Homelight window range that Crittall first made during 1920s. It continues to have all the benefits of the original Homelight Crittall Steel window but now incorporates a number of modern features:-
- Robust stainless steel multi-point locking for enhanced security
- Bespoke handles and finishes for your window
- Stainless steel friction stay hinges
- Dual double-finned weather-stripped
- Choice of sealed units
- Enhanced high performance double glazing to provide energy savings that have been thermally improved to a B-rating
- Same sizes/styles as imperial units
- Sloping bead for a putty effect finish
- Hot-dipped galvanised, Polyester powder finish providing low maintenance for many years
Visit our Bristol Showroom or call us today and talk to one of our friendly experts to discuss the windows for your home.